Welcome To Computer and Software Development Laboratory
Software Development and Research Laboratory (SDRL) was launched at the beginning of the Centre for Advanced Research in Sciences (CARS) establishment. The objective of this laboratory was to offer the opportunity to scientists, faculties and students of the university, particularly those of the Department of Computer Science & Engineering and the Institute of Information Technology, to practice and develop software for various applications. Apart from these, the laboratory offers facilities to researchers in the field of Software Engineering (SE), Applications of machine/deep learning in SE, Natural Language processing, Computer Modeling, Simulations and Visualizations. In addition, several softwares have been developed for CARS automation. Furthermore, the SDRL has the objective of developing software to make CARS full automated gradually.
Recently, the name of this laboratory has been changed to Computer and Software Development Laboratory (CSDL) at the Coordination and Development (C&D) Committee meeting. The name of the laboratory is changed to broaden the research area.Now, the laboratory is located at west side of 7th floor of CARS building. The CSDL has four different units which are (i) software development and research, (ii) Spin-tronics& Quantum Computation, (iii) Computer Cluster, and (iv)Bioinformatics. Currently, the laboratory is equipped with workstations and computer modeling & simulation software for research purposes.
- Software Engineering
- Application of machine/deep learning in software engineering
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Modeling and Simulation
- Environment pollution for green and sustainable environment using computer simulation to guide experimentally remove pollution
- Senior Computer Scientist: Md. Abdur Rahman (Masters in IT)
- Senior Scientist: Dr. Mohammad Abdul Matin (PhD, South Korea)
- Laboratory Attendant: Md. Rasel Munsi
- Rahman MA, Mahmud O, Niloy NT, Siddik MS. Prioritize Android App Reviews for Effective Version Release. ASM Sc. J., 13, Special Issue 2, 2020 for ICSCC2019, 21-30.
- Siddik MS, Rahman MA, Sakib K. Prioritising test cases by collaborating artefacts of software development life cycle. International Journal of Forensic Software Engineering. 2019;1(1):47-72.
- Rahman, Md. A. Hasan, K. Shah and Md. S. Siddik, "Multipartite Based Test Case Prioritization Using Failure History", International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology (IJAST), ISSN: 2005-4238(Print); 2207-6360(Online), NADIA, (2019), Vol. 125, pp. 25-42.
- Abdur Rahman, Belal Hossain, Sharifur Rahman, Saeed Siddik, "Subset Matching based Selection and Ranking (SMSR) of Web Services", International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science (IJITCS), Vol.11, No.4, pp.44-53, 2019. DOI: 10.5815/ijitcs.2019.04.05.
- "A density functional theory (DFT) investigation on the structure and spectroscopic behavior of 2-aminoterephthalic acid and its sodium salts" Mohammad A. Matin, Samiran Bhattacharjee, Md. Aftab Ali Shaikh, Tapas Debnath, M. A. Aziz(Just accepted), Green and Sustainable Chemistry, 10, 39-55, 2020.
- "Hydroxylation of Phenol Catalyzed by Iron Metal-Organic Framework (Fe-BTC) with Hydrogen Peroxide", Samiran Bhattacharjee, Mohammad A. Matin, Journal of Materials Science and Chemical Engineering , 8, 55-64,2020.
- "Investigation of Structural and Electronic Properties of [Tris(Benzene-1,2-Dithiolato)M] 3−(M = V, Cr, Mn, Fe and Co) Complexes: A Spectroscopic and Density Functional Theoretical Study", Mohammad A. Matin, M. A. Rahman, Adv. Chem. Eng. Sci., 9, 317-332,2019.
- "DFT and TD-DFT Study of [Tris(dithiolato)M] 3- Complexes[M= Cr, Mn and Fe]: Electronic Structures, Properties and Analyses. Mohammad A. Matin, M. Alauddin, Tapas Debnath, M. S. Islam and M. A. Aziz, Dhaka Univ. J. Sci. 67(1): 63-68, 2019
- "A DFT investigation of Tris-(4ʹ-Amino)(1,1ʹ-biphenyl)-3,4-diol) Fe(III) complex" Mohammad A. Matin, M. S. Islam* and M. A. Aziz, , Dhaka Univ. J. Sci. 66(1) (2018) 67-71.6.
- "Characterization of chromium-tris(catechol) complex: A theoretical study" M. A. Matin, M. M. Islam and M. A. Aziz, Dhaka Univ. J. Sci. 65(2), 113-117, 2017.
- "The effects of oxidation states, spin states and solvents on molecular structure,stability and spectroscopic properties of Fe-catechol complexes: A theoretical study" M. A. Matin, M. M. Islam and M. A. Aziz, Adv. Chem. Eng. Sci. 7, 137-153, 2017.
- "Molecular Dynamics Study of the Hydrophilic-to-Hydrophobic Switching in the Wettability of a Gold Surface Corrugated with Spherical Cavities" Z. Zhang, *M.A. Matin(equal contribution),M.Ha and J. Jang; Langmuir, 32, 9658-9663, 2016
- Rahman MA, Amjad M, Ahmed B, Siddik MS. Analyzing Web Application Vulnerabilities: An Empirical Study on E-Commerce Sector in Bangladesh. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computing Advancements 2020 Jan 10 (pp. 1-6).
- Rahman MA, Haque MA, Tawhid MN, Siddik MS. Classifying non-functional requirements using RNN variants for quality software development. In Proceedings of the 3rd ACM SIGSOFT International Workshop on Machine Learning Techniques for Software Quality Evaluation 2019 Aug 27 (pp. 25-30).
- Mahmud O, Niloy NT, Rahman MA, Siddik MS. Predicting an Effective Android Application Release Based on User Reviews and Ratings. In 2019 7th International Conference on Smart Computing & Communications (ICSCC) 2019 Jun 28 (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
- Md. Ariful Haque, Md. Abdur Rahman, Md Saeed Siddik, "Non Functional Requirements Classification with Machine Learning: An Empirical Study", International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Robotics Technology (ICASERT), IEEE pages 629-633 April 2019.
- Md. Abdur Rahman, Asif Al Faisal, Tayeba Khanam, Mahfida Amjad, Md. Saeed Siddik, "Personality Detection from Texts using Convolutional Neural Network and Performance Measurement", International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Robotics Technology (ICASERT), IEEE pages 604-609 April 2019.
- Porimol Chandro, Md. Faizul Huq Arif, Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Md. Saeed Siddik, Mohammad Sayeedur Rahman, Md. Abdur Rahman, "Automated Bengali Document Summarization by Collaborating Individual Word & Sentence Scoring", In 2018 21st International Conference of Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT) 2018 Dec 21 (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Md. Abu Hasan, Md. Abdur Rahman, Md. Saeed Siddik. Test case prioritization based on dissimilarity clustering using historical data analysis. International Conference on Information, Communication and Computing Technology 2017 May 13 (pp. 269-281). Springer, Singapore.
- Md. Saiful Islam, Shah Mostafa Khaled, Khalid Farhan, Md. Abdur Rahman and Joy Rahman, Modeling Spammer Behavior: Naive Bayes vs. Artificial Neural Networks, Proc. IEEE ICIMT, Jeju Island, South Korea, December 16-18, 2009, pp. 52-55.